Discover one of the most gorgeous buildings in the world, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, known as Florence’s Duomo. Learn the fascinating history and explore the interior and Cupola.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the Lindt chocolate shop. Your host will have a sign with ItalyPass Tours on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The climb to the top of the cupola takes 463 steps and there is no elevator access.