See Florence without being herded in a large group. Join a guided tour designed for the selective traveler to explore the city with a personalized touch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, English
- Small group available
Select participants and date
• Meet in front of the Baptistery's golden gate • Look for the guide holding a blue flag with the words Florence and GlobalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will have to climb 463 steps to reach the top of the Duomo, there is no elevator
- Please note that you must come with your knees and shoulders covered