This is your chance to drive one of these historic cars, loved by Italians for over half a century. Follow your tour leader through glorious Tuscan scenery with photo stops along the way and a chance to sample some delicious local food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of Biblioteca Nazionale (National Library) in Piazza dei Cavalleggeri. Look for your guide holding a Walkabout sign. Paid parking is available a 10-minute walk away at Parcheggio Sant’Ambrogio Firenze, Largo Pietro Annigoni, 9, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Participants must be able to drive with stick shift gears
- All drivers must present a valid driving licence
- Minimum age for drivers is 18 years
- Please note rear seats do not have safety belts fitted
- Tour is only in English
- Vegetarians can be catered for
- Each car will take a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children 3-12 yrs (free of charge)