See the Renaissance Pearl at sunset, when Florence is most enchanting. Our Segway e-scooter tour is an unforgettable way to see the city and is limited to small groups, to guarantee an intimate experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point at Fat Tire Tours Office located in Via dei Cimatori 9 Red, Florence. Directions from the Duomo Cathedral Square: If you are facing the front of the church, turn right on Via dei Calzaiuoli and walk straight on, turn left on the 4th cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori. Directions from Piazza della Signoria: face the statue of the man on horseback, on your right there is “Il Cavallino” restaurant. Take that street (via delle Farine) and turn right onto the second cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- All participants must be at least 14 years of age and weigh not in excess of 260 pounds. Due to the risk to both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on these E-Scooter Tours.
- Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form
- Your safety is always the highest priority; therefore, each tour begins with a very thorough orientation of the E-Scooter by Segway and its use before going out to enjoy the city
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride, and will not be refunded