Follow the scent of Italy's great wines as you travel through the beautiful rolling landscapes of Chianti, Val d’Orcia and Val di Chiana. Enjoy an authentic local lunch with typical regional foods and a guided wine tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
- Discover the home of some of Italy's most beloved wines, Black Rooster Chianti, Montalcino, Brunello and Montepulciano
- Visit a historic farmhouse, and enjoy a delicious local lunch as well as a wine tasting session
- See the charming towns of Greve and Castellina, taking time to explore their ancient squares and impressive architecture
- Transport in a luxury minivan
- Qualified English speaking driver-guide
- Guided wine tasting including Montepulciano wines
- Lunch featuring authentic Tuscan products and cuisine
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels for those staying in the old town
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Pickup and drop-off is possible for hotels located downtown Florence or otherwise at Piazza della Repubblica in front of the Caffe’ Gilli at 8.25 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please contact the local partner at least 48 hours in advance of the tour with the name of your hotel, to arrange your pickup, and to confirm the departure time.
- The driver leading the tour can provide general introductory information. He is not allowed to lead a guided visit inside the city center, nor to provide historical and artistic information inside museums or churches.
- Comfortable shoes are reccomended.
- Appropriate clothing is required to visit places of worship.