Enjoy a magical evening in the Chianti wine region on this excursion from Florence, and the memorable experience of a Tuscan dinner in the vineyards. Start off with wine tasting at the estate’s wineries and a visit the farm’s historic chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station. They will be wearing a green uniform with the local partner's logo. You can easily reach the meeting point by riding the T1 Leonardo tramway in the direction of Villa Costanza and getting off at the end of the line. The tram ride is around 20 minutes from the city center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time
- 20-25 participants per dinner maximum
- A vegetarian menu is always available on request
- In case of bad weather the dinner will take place inside the estate’s restaurant
- Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs
- In the absence of the documents required for COVID-19 security measures, it will not be possible to participate in the activity and no refund will be made
- In the absence of the documents required for the COVID-19 security measures, it will not be possible to participate in the activity and no refund will be made.