Venture into one of Italy’s most picturesque places, Cinque Terre on a guided tour from Florence. Experience the magical atmosphere of the unique and colorful UNESCO World Heritage site with a professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is just in front of the entrance of National LibraryOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- During the wintertime (November 1st - March 31st) boats do not operate because of climate conditions. A train will be use to move from one village to the other during this time