Enjoy access to Michelangelo's David at the Accademia and view the outside of the spectacular Duomo, in the intimacy of a small group tour. Enjoy a guided walk through the streets and squares of this Renaissance city to further appreciate its riches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet you guide at Piazza San Marco, by the statue in the middle of the square. This is a centrally located square just one minute away from the Accademia Gallery in Via Ricasoli. Walk through Via Ricasoli and you will find Piazza San Marco.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Only small handbags are permitted inside the Accademia. Large backpacks and large pointy umbrellas are not allowed. There is also no cloakroom inside the Accademia Gallery.
- The walks comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up-to-date information.