Enjoy some of New York City’s best and most unique food stops with a local on this 3-hour food tour. This experience allows you to enjoy gourmet tastings while learning about incredible history and architecture throughout the tour's duration.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide 5-10 minutes before the tour starts by the freestanding gold clock across from Eataly, located at 200 5th Avenue, New York, NY. The clock is across from the Eataly Gelato entrance (large black awning) near the entrance to the 200 5th Avenue office building, between 23rd and 24th Streets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Please note that while you will walk less than a mile, comfortable shoes are a must
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions on booking