This unique and fascinating journey will take you into the heart of Hopi country. Visit the oldest continuously occupied villages in the United States and experience Native American culture and history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- We pick up at all hotels in Sedona and Flagstaff City Limits
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Arizona State Law Requires All Children Eight Years and Younger to be in a Car Seat/Booster Seat. Guests are required to provide their own car seat/booster seat for their tour