Escape the lively streets of Fez for the calm beauty of the Middle Atlas Mountains. Discover unexpected landscapes such as oak and cedar forests; apple, pear and peach orchards; olive groves; and the snow-capped peaks of a Swiss-style ski town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Arabic, French, English
- Audio guide included
- English, Arabic, French
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up at your hotel.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Bring warm clothes as the weather is often cold and rough from November to May