Explore Ria Formosa Natural Park with a local guide and get to know more about the area's fauna and traditions while cruising to the Barrier Islands, Deserta and Culatra.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Explore Ria Formosa and visit 2 of the Barrier Islands
- Marvel at the view over Cabo de Santa Maria in Deserta island
- Learn more about the Natural Park from your guide
- Live guide
- Stops at Deserta Island and Culatra Island
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Santa Maria Petisca Ria (by Faro harbour). You should notice lots of flags in a row.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You may have to remove your shoes to drop off at the beach.
- It is recommended to bring water and sun cream.