Enjoy the beauty of the countryside on a drive to Dunn's River Falls, where you’ll have a chance to climb up the cascade. Hear about Jamaican history as you pass historical sites. Visit the open-air museum where Columbus is thought to have made landfall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
At the cruise ship port there will be someone at the information booth, located at the end of the pier, responsible for directing you to a Phil Lafayette Tours representative.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour begins within an hour of your ship’s docking.
- Be sure to bring a swimsuit (worn underneath your clothing), a towel, water shoes (can be rented/ purchased on site), cash/travelers check, a water camera, and sunscreen.