Explore an amazing bioluminescent bay in San Juan on a fascinating kayak tour. Watch the glowing plankton of the Laguna Grande at night and learn about the local ecosystem as you paddle along.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from selected areas of San Juan (Old San Juan, Condado, Miramar, Calle Loiza, Isla Verde). For guests staying in Rio Grande, Luquillo and Fajardo, a meeting point will be arranged. The exact pickup time will be provided one day prior to the tour.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Water shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Electronic devices
Know before you go
- Please be mindful of the 250 lb (113 kg) weight limit per person. No refunds will be issued if an incorrect weight is provided
- Participants are subject to be weighed on site
- The bio bay is an unpredictable natural phenomenon. Bioluminosity levels can vary without any prior notice
- Each participant must be capable of paddling on their own in a 2-person kayak
- You must wear shoes in the kayak (water shoes, flip flops, or sandals are allowed)