From Lisbon head towards the Alentejo Region, then arrive in Évora, one of the oldest and most charming cities in Portugal, with over 2,000 years of history. Évora is known as the museum city that flourished as a center for learning and the arts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Lisbon. Please advise your hotel name and address.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes