Travel a wine and cheese route on a tour of the Ojos Negros Valley, located east of Ensenada. You will be able to taste artisan cheeses paired with quality wines at the La Cava de Marcelo, with a break included for lunch at a local restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Oversize luggage
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- All participants must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- This experience is not available for those visiting temporarily via a cruise
- At least 2 participants are required for this activity to take place
- This tour operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events