From Zurich: Lucerne & Mount Pilatus Day Tour
- Enjoy a beautiful ride through the countryside along the Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne
- Visit Lucerne and take a short tour of the main sights
- Discover the charming old town of Lucerne at your own pace
- Scale Mount Pilatus on several cable cars
- Conquer the summit of the "Dragon Mountain" and enjoy unique views over the Alps and lakes
- Take a daring ride on the breathtaking funicular railway down to Alpnachstadt, the steepest funicular railway in the world*
- Relax afterwards on an idyllic, 1-hour boat ride back to Lucerne
Take in the extraordinary panoramic view of the surrounding lakes, valleys, and mountains before making the thrilling descent on the steepest funicular railway in the world, riding at a 48% slope to Alpnachstad. Afterwards, you'll relax on a soothing boat ride over the Lake of the Four Cantons, back to Lucerne. From there, take the bus back to Zurich.
- All entry fees
- Panorama gondola, cable car, funicular, and boat rides
- Air-conditioned bus transport
- German- and English-speaking guide
- Spanish-speaking guide available upon request
- Food and drink
- Personal expenditure
When you get there
The Sihlquai car park opposite Zürich Main Station. Follow platform 18 until the road bends off to the right. Follow the road for 50m. There you will be able to see the car park. Stop: Sihlquai, Streetcar: 4 or 13 Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure. Passports are essentialOpen in Google Maps ⟶
During the winter tour, the itinerary is altered since the cable car routes are inaccessible. The funicular train and boat ride are discontinued in winter. During this time, lunch will be offered as a replacement.
The gondola and cable car are not available during November due to servicing. The funicular is in service from May to mid-November, and the boat ride on Lake Lucerne is available from May to October.