From Zurich: Lucerne and Engelberg Full-Day Tour
- Drive along the picturesque alpine road to the lively city of Lucerne
- Visit Engelberg, a typically picturesque Swiss village
- Visit the cheese factory and Engelberg Monastery
- Take a hike in the Alps
Check out Engelberg's stunning Baroque monastery. Built by Benedictine monks in 1120, there are still over 30 monks living and working in the monastery which dominates the town. Stroll through the village and visit the Swiss cheese factory to experience first-hand how the famous cheese is made.
Alternatively, you can hike on the breathtaking trails around the village and enjoy views of the magnificent landscape.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- German, Spanish and English speaking guide
- Meals and beverages
- Entry fees
Prepare for the activity
Parking lot "Sihlquai" across from the main station. Follow Track 18 until the street curves to the right. Follow this curve for about 50 meters, there you will find the parking lot. You can reach Sihlquai car park with Ubahn lines 4 and 13. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins, and bring a valid ID.Open in Google Maps ⟶
You might also like...
Product ID: 25860