From Zagreb: Full-Day Ljubljana & Postojna Cave Tour
- Discover the capital of Slovenia - Ljubljana
- Visit the most visited cave in Europe - Postojna Cave
- Soak up the aerial views of the city from Ljubljana Castle
Your journey continues towards Ljubljana. Your guide will share interesting stories about Croatia and Slovenia. You will hear about the hidden gems of both countries and all the dynamics that carved them into countries that they are today. Arrive to the capital of Slovenia – Ljubljana. Get enchanted with the stunning beauties of this lovely city. This small but big-hearted city offers you varieties of architectural styles, rich history and quirky bridges with dragons. All within the walking distance.
Your guide will take you on this easy-going walking tour and share all the most interesting tidbits about this Slovenian pearl. Conclude your Ljubljana experience with Ljubljana Castle from where you can soak up the aerial views of the city. You will be driven there by a funicular. This will also fulfill your overall experience. After the tour, you will be given some free time for your own activities.
Return to Zagreb.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Walking tour of Ljubljana with licensed local guide
- Round trip by funicular to Ljubljana Castle
- Postojna cave entrance fee
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• A moderate amount of walking with some steep parts is involved
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
• Please wear comfortable walking shoes