From Zadar: Krka National Park Full-Day Tour from Zadar
- Enjoy stunning views of cascading waterfalls
- See Skradinski Buk Falls, one of Croatia's most famous sights
- Admire diverse flora and fauna and over 200 species of bird
Due to its special position and its various types of habitat, the park is characterized by exceptionally rich and varied flora and fauna. The abundance of various species of birds and the significance of Krka National Park for spring and fall migrations make this an ideal tour for both the amateur and experienced birdwatcher.
After pick-up in Zadar, drive to Skradin, where you'll board a boat for a 30-minute ride. Take a guided walking tour past Skradinski buk, and then visit the park's ethno collection, mills, and weaving workshops.
Return to Zadar at around 5:00 PM.
- Boat ride
- Walking tour
- Driver (English language only)
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Breakfast box (sandwich, fruit, water, juice, croissant)
- Entrance to the National Park, which is €27 for adults and €16 for children (7 to 18 years old) between 1 June 2019 and 30 September 2019 and €15 for adults and €11 for children for the rest of the season
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• Entrance ticket to the National Park:
June 1, 2019, to August 31, 2019
16€ children 7-18 years of age
September 1, 2019, to May 31, 2020
11€ children 7-18 years of age
Children under 7 years old are free