From Merida: Uxmal Archeological Tour Overnight Package
Pickup includedPickup is available from the following locations: • San Juan Park, Calle 67A 529, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico (at 8:00 AM) • Gran Hotel, Calle 60 496, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico (at 8:15 AM) • McDonald’s, Paseo de Montejo 454, Itzimná, 97100 Mérida, Yuc. at 8:25 AM. • Museo del Mundo Maya, Calle 60 299 E, Unidad Revolución, 97110 Mérida, Yuc. at 8:45 AM.
- Learn the history of Uxmal from a professional bilingual tour guide
- Explore the Uxmal archeological site
- Visit Kabah and the Palace of Chaac masks
- Relax, swim, and sunbathe at your hotel
On the first afternoon take a chance to relax, swim or sunbathe at the hotel.
On your second day you’ll have the opportunity to visit the archaeological park on your own or take an optional tour to Kabah, famous for its Palace of Chaac Masks and the arch thought to be center of the city and the entrance to the white road, the Mayan highway that went to Uxmal.
Transportation to Merida will depart at 3:45 PM from the lobby of the Hacienda Uxmal.
- Roundtrip transportation from Merida
- Buffet lunch (day 1)
- Breakfast (day 2)
- English speaking tour guide
- 1 night at the Hacienda Uxmal
- Use of facilities at Hacienda Uxmal hotel
- Entrance fee to the archeological site
- Breakfast and dinner on day 1
- Lunch on day 2
- Optional tips
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Please wear light, comfortable clothing, comfortable walking or hiking shoes, sunglasses, hat, and sun block. • Please bring a bathing suit and a camera.
• Double occupancy rates require a minimum of 2 people.
• Prices are per person.