Yosemite Natl Park: Valley Orientation Tour from El Portal
- Enjoy the convenience of leaving your car and taking a guided tour with transportation included
- See Yosemite’s most famous sights such as El Capitan and Half Dome
- Learn about the history and geology of Yosemite National Park from your expert guide
- Get the chance to explore Yosemite on your own during your free time
Begin to make your way towards Yosemite National Park and expand your knowledge about the history and geology before stopping for photos of El Capitan, the world’s largest granite monolith. Your expert guide will provide a park orientation and a hiking briefing, so you’ll be all set to wander around Yosemite on your own. You will be dropped off either at Curry Village or Yosemite Valley Lodge in the park so you can start your free time.
During your free time (approximately 4-5 hours), you can explore Yosemite either by hiking its most famous trails or even get the chance to bike your way around Yosemite Valley.
Marvel at views of Half Dome, a granite dome known for its distinct shape. You can even go for a swim in the nearby Merced River to cool down from Yosemite’s summer heat. Your expert guide can recommend the best trails and where you can rent a bike.
After a day of exploration, get ready to meet your guide back at either Curry Village or Yosemite Valley Lodge so you can get dropped off back at your original point: Yosemite View Lodge.
- Pick up and drop off at Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite National Park Entry Fee
- Expert guide
- Photo stop of iconic El Capitan
- 4-5 hours of free time
- Food and drinks
- Bike rental (rented onsite)
Prepare for the activity
Parking: To park at Yosemite View Lodge for the duration of your tour, please use the following directions. After pulling into the main entrance of the hotel, make your first left and follow it all the way down to the parking lot at the end. Where to meet your tour: Please meet your tour directly outside the main lobby of Yosemite View Lodge. The lobby is located in the southwest corner of the main building and you'll see a shaded area outside where you can wait. Look for a white Incredible Adventures vehicle.Open in Google Maps ⟶