El Portal: Yosemite Valley and Glacier Point Day Tour
- Experience Tunnel View, Yosemite’s most iconic viewpoint of Yosemite Valley, El Capitan, and Half Dome
- Marvel at the panoramic views of Vernal Falls, Nevada Falls, and more
- Savor a boxed lunch at the peaceful Cathedral Beach
- Hike the breathtaking Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias and witness a grove of towering trees
- Enjoy the company of an expert guide and a small group of maximum 10 people
Tunnel View (photo stop)
Glacier Point (photo stop)
Yosemite Falls (photo stop)
Cathedral Beach Picnic Area (lunch)
Tuolumne Grove Trailhead (hiking)
Sit back and relax as your tour guide drives you towards Yosemite National Park. Arrive at Tunnel View to witness the most famous viewpoint in Yosemite Valley, El Capital, and Half Dome.
Then, go towards Glacier Point where you’ll see breathtaking views of Half Dome, Vernal Falls, Nevada Falls, and more. Head back towards Yosemite Valley and make a photo stop at Yosemite Falls.
Around noon, stop at the peaceful Cathedral Beach where you’ll get to enjoy an included boxed lunch. After, get ready to do more exploring.
Head towards the Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias where you will spend 2 hours hiking the 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) round-trip of the grove. Here you will find the majestic and towering sequoias, so make sure to take some photos.
After exploring the grove, head back on the road. Your tour guide will drop you off at Yosemite View Lodge.
- Pickup and drop-off at Yosemite View Lodge
- Yosemite National Park entrance fee
- Boxed lunch
- Photo stops
- Hike to Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias (weather permitting)
- Additional food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Parking: To park at Yosemite View Lodge for the duration of your tour, please use the following directions. After pulling into the main entrance of the hotel, make your first left and follow it all the way down to the parking lot at the end. Where to meet your tour: Please meet your tour directly outside the main lobby of Yosemite View Lodge. The lobby is located in the southwest corner of the main building and you'll see a shaded area outside where you can wait. Look for a white Incredible Adventures vehicle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• During certain winter months, the hike to the Giant Sequoias may not be offered due to snowpack levels
• The grove hike is a well-paved path but people with health conditions or low levels of fitness should be aware
• Upon exiting the grove, you must walk 1.2 miles (1.9 km) with 500 feet of elevation gain