York: River Ouse Lunch Cruise
- See the stunning Bishopthorpe Palace, 13th Century residence of His Grace the Archbishop of York
- Enjoy a delicious 2 course lunch; the main course is freshly cooked on board and is followed by our Chef's choice of dessert
- Listen to a combination of informative, live commentary and relaxing, background music
Your cruise will also include relaxing background music whilst you enjoy your lunch, followed by some informative commentary from a local, knowledgeable skipper as the boat turns at Bishopthorpe Palace, the stunning riverside residence of His Grace the Archbishop of York and also as you head back upstream into the city.
Individual Chicken and Ham Hock Wellington, Potato and Leek Gratin, White Wine and Thyme Sauce, served a selection of seasonal vegetables.
Creamed Leek, Mixed Bean, Mushroom and Wensleydale Wellington, Wilted Spinach and Tomato Sauce, served a selection of seasonal vegetables.
Chef’s Choice of Dessert
Tea or Coffee
- 2 course lunch
- A tea or coffee served with dessert
- Alcoholic drinks (although they can be purchased on board)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Please note there are also no baby changing facilities, highchair facilities or push-chair storage on this vessel
• Vegetarian option is available and most dietary requirements can also be catered for; however, advance notice must be given at the time of booking or a minimum of 2 days before the date of travel