From Southampton: Bath and Windsor Tour with London Drop-Off
- Make the most out of your time in England, and combine your cruise transfer with visits to Bath and Windsor
- Enjoy a door to door service; this transfer picks up at Southampton cruise terminals and drop offs at Heathrow and in London
- Visit Royal Windsor and explore the cobbled streets and traditional pubs
- Enjoy a guided tour in Bath
Over 900 years of Royal history awaits you at the majestic Windsor Castle, a favorite home of the current Queen, and the largest inhabited castle in the world. You will have the option of entering the Castle where you can see the state apartments and the Royal Chapel of St.George. The town of Windsor sits alongside the River Thames with royal parks, traditional shops, and typical English pubs, making it one of England's most popular destinations.
Departing Windsor the coach will begin the drop-offs to selected Heathrow hotels, all Heathrow airport terminals, selected mainline train stations and any centrally located London accommodation. Drop-offs at Heathrow begin between 5:15 PM and 5:45 PM, and the tour aims to drop off in London between 6:45 PM and 7:30 PM. All timings are approximate and subject to traffic and other delays.
- Guided tour in Bath
- Door to Door transport service by executive coach
- Services of an expert, friendly guide
- Drop-off at any London city center (zone 1) hotels
- Drop-off at selected Heathrow airport terminals
- Drop-off at selected London mainline train stations
- Windsor Castle entry
- Roman Baths entry
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
The tour guide will be waiting from 8:00 AM, outside the customs exit of the cruise terminal. Your vehicle will depart at 8:30 AM — please be at the vehicle at least 15 minutes prior to this. Address: Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This service is also available to passengers on other ships not listed when dates and arrival times coincide with the ships listed. Please note you will need to make your own way to the ship if the tour is servicing on that date.
• Each person is allowed a maximum of 2 items of hold luggage (23kg each) and 2 items of carry-on luggage (10kg each)
• Should you wish to bring any mobility aids (wheelchairs or walkers) you must contact the local supplier in advance to let them know. They will require full dimensions and weight. These items must be able to be folded and stored in the luggage hold. Wheelchairs must be counted as 1 item of your hold luggage.