Windsor, Stonehenge, and Oxford Private Car Tour
Pick-up serviceComplimentary pickup from your central London hotel (within zone 1).
- Learn about the construction and mysterious history of Stonehenge
- Visit St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle where HRH Prince Harry married Meghan Markle
- Be taken care of by a professional tour guide and separate driver
- Take a walking tour of the famous university city of Oxford
Travel back in time to Neolithic Britain and come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and over 250 prehistoric objects at the world-class visitor exhibition centre. Visit the mysterious monument at Stonehenge and learn how it was built using rudimental tools and stone from quarries hundreds of miles away, as well as its link to the Summer and Winter solstice.
Your final stop is Oxford, famous for its university; the University of Oxford, the oldest in the English-speaking world. Oxford itself is known for its distinctive architecture and holds the unique accolade of having examples of every architectural period going as far back as Saxon times. Wander its quaint cobbled streets on a walking tour of the city with your expert tour guide, who will bring the history and charm of this ancient city to life.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within central London (zone 1)
- Professional tour guide
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Admission to Windsor Castle with guided tour
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Transportation by private car
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
• 3-6 persons - Mercedes V-Class
• Child and infant car seats are not supplied
• Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays
• As a working royal palace, the castle is used frequently by the Queen for state ceremonies and official entertaining. Opening arrangements may therefore change with no notice
• Pickups outside central London (zone 1) are subject to availability and incur an additional charge, payable locally