Lake District: Ten Lakes Spectacular Tour from Windermere
- Explore one of the most beautiful locations in England on a scenic tour of the Lake District
- Get fantastic views of the Lake District's highest peaks from the Castlerigg Stone Circle
- Enjoy a lake cruise on one of the Lake District's best lakes
- Treat yourself to lunch in the beautiful village of Keswick
The tour includes a lake cruise, a visit to the 4,000-year-old Castlerigg Stone Circle, set high on the fells and time in Keswick for lunch. From within the circle, you will get picture-perfect views of some of the Lake District’s highest peaks.
You will travel over the famous Kirkstone and Honister passes whilst enjoying some spectacular mountain scenery. From beautiful valleys to waterfalls and traditional Lakeland villages, there will be plenty of stops for admiring the views and taking photographs.
Your lunch stop will be in the market town of Keswick, where you can try a typical pub lunch, or seek out a charming restaurant. You will also get the chance to stretch your legs at either the magnificent lake of Derwent water or Ullswater, where you can enjoy a cruise and see the Lake District the tranquility of the Lake.
- Transport in a small mini-coach
- On-board commentary in English
- 45 minute lake cruise
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drink
- Additional entrance fees
- Driver's gratuities (optional)
When you get there
The tour departs from outside the Windermere Tourist Information Centre at 9:45 AM. Please arrive by 09:40 AM. Address: Victoria Street, Windermere, LA23 1AD. By Bus or Train: Easily accessible, 100 meter walk from the Windermere bus and train station. By Car: There is a car park in Windermere center on Oak Street, about 10 minutes’ walk from the Information Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There will be a designated lunch stop where you’ll be able to purchase lunch
• There are toilet stops on route
• Minimal walking is involved
• Vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible
• Luggage storage is available at the Windermere Information departure location
• Seats cannot be reserved
• Each passenger must have their own seat