Fantastic introduction to some of the best scenery in the Lake District complete with stops for photographs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Ride over the highest driveable mountain pass in the Lake District
- See 8 of the largest lakes
- Get spectacular views of the mountains and lakes
- Visit some ancient history
- See the place that inspired Wordsworth to write the famous poem 'Daffodils'
- Fully guided and escorted tour with an expert guide who will explain about the geology and landscape as well as answer any questions you may have on what you are seeing
- Children under 5 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The weather in the Lake District can change quickly. Please ensure you have a coat and sensible shoes.
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them.