Windermere: 2-Night Lake District Break
- Spend 2 nights in 4-star hotel accommodation including dinner or a local bed and breakfast including breakfast
- See 10 lakes on a scenic Lake District day tour
- Enjoy complimentary transfers to and from Windermere Rail Station
You’ll be greeted with a welcome pack. Bowness-on-Windermere village is just under a 15 minute walk away, and features a large number restaurants catering for a wide number of tastes. Your accommodation includes a full English breakfast both days, and a private or ensuite bathroom.
The following day, visit 10 of the district’s stunning lakes on a full-day tour. The itinerary includes Ambleside, Rydal, Grasmere, Thirlmere, Borrowdale Valley, Honister Pass, Buttermere, Newlands Valley, Keswick for Lunch, Castlerigg Stone Circle, a lake cruise, Kirkstone Pass, and Windermere. You’ll need to bring your own lunch, as this is not included on the tour.
On the day of departure, travel from your accommodation to the Windermere rail station by complimentary transfer.
- 2 nights stay at 4 star hotel
- Transfers between the Windermere rail station and the hotel
- Scenic full-day tour
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes