Curacao: Sunset Yacht 2-Hour Private Tour
- Spend 2 hours in the calm waters off Curacao on a 50 foot yacht
- Coast past Caribbean lagoons on board your private yacht
- Keep your eyes open for flying-fish and even dolphins
- Lap up the luxury as you're served food and drinks on board
- Relax as your captain and crew do all the work for you
Your 2-hour cruise will take you along the coast past the Spanish Water Lagoon and Fuik Lagoon. You will also pass Jan Thiel and the Sea Aquarium. Keep your eyes open for flying-fish and keep a lookout for dolphins as you sail over to the town of Willemstad.
Relax on the boat with a refreshing drink and enjoy some snacks as you watch the Caribbean sunset. Yacht staff will be serving chips, cheese, fresh fruit, soda, water, juice, beer, and fruit punch for a perfectly pampered Caracao evening.
- The yacht has a restroom and a cabin for your convenience
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs from the ship pier. Please proceed past the security gate where tour buses pick up passengers. Here you will see your guide holding a sign with the local tour operator's name. Please plan to be at the designated departure location at least 10 minutes before departure time. The local operator is located at the Caracasbay • Please note that all departure times are based on the local time in port • Ships sometimes do not adjust their clocks to the local time in port, so it is very important to make sure you meet your tour at the correct local time. You can ask onboard or on shore to determine the local time, or you can go to www.worldtimeserver.com.Open in Google Maps ⟶