Klein Curacao: Powerboat Tour and Beach Trip
- Experience the adrenaline of a powerboat
- Take an adventure to Klein Curacao
- Ride on a motion sickness-proof boat
- Take a fast way to get to Klein Curacao island
- See the bounty island of Klein Curacao, complete with turtles and white, sandy beaches
Once having arrived at Klein Curacao, you will discover that this bounty island is famous for its sea turtles and a crystal white beach. You can relax and work on your tan, or walk around the island to see the lighthouse and two shipwrecks. You will spend approximately 5 hours on the island.
Boarding time is 10:00AM every Monday, Thursday and Saturday from Jan Thiel Beach in Curacao. You will receive safety instructions before boarding, and will be asked to wear a life vest on the boat. Your bags are stored in a dry compartment which is not very big, so please bring one bag per person. The boat tour can be bumpy depending on the conditions at sea.
At around 4:00PM, you will be dropped off back at the departure location and you can start telling all of your friends and family how much fun you had on the boat.
- Soft drinks
- Beer and water
- Snorkel sets
- Captain and crew
- Food (please bring your own lunch)
When you get there
Jan Thiel Beach. Go through the security and tell them you are there to visit the Powerboat. Park your car and walk towards the beach. You will find the boat in the left corner at a big sun bed.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Children aged 6 and older are welcome
• A minimum group of 6 people is necessary for this tour. In case there are not sufficient entries, the local operator will try to reschedule your tour, if this is not possible your money will be refunded