Discover the beauty of Curacao on this 2-hour snorkeling and jet-skiing adventure. Swim in pristine blue waters, jet ski while enjoying stunning views, and snorkel at one of Curacao's best sites: a tugboat shipwreck home to a wide array of marine life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Feel the wind and sea spray in your face as you zoom around the pristine waters on your jet ski
- Experience Curacao's best snorkeling at a 25-year-old shipwrecked tugboat
- See beautiful fish and coral while snorkeling
- See the famous Tafelberg as well as Fort Beekenburg
- Jet ski
- Life vest
- Snorkel set
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please note that all departure times are based on the local time in port. Ships sometimes do not adjust their clocks to the local time in port, so it is very important to make sure you meet your tour at the correct local time. You can ask on board or on shore to determine the local time, or you can go to www.worldtimeserver.com. The Yacht Tour departs from the ship pier. Please proceed past the security gate where tour buses pick up passengers. Here you will see your guide holding a sign that says "Adrenaline Tours Curacao." We ask all guests to please plan to be at the designated departure location at least 10 minutes before departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A 1-hour tour on the jet skis is also offered. You'll see most of the same sites as in the 2.5-hour tour, but there is no beach visit or snorkeling.