KD RhinePass - Rhine River Cruise Full-Day Pass
- Spend a day cruising on the Rhine and Moselle rivers in Germany
- See the Romantic Middle Rhine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Join the cruise at any one of 40 departure points
The KD Rhine Pass makes it possible for you to spend a romantic day in Germany on board any of the attractive KD day cruise ships that sail on the Rhine and Moselle rivers.
There’s no need to commit to a particular route in advance. The Rhine Pass offers you the flexibility of enjoying the Rhine Valley and its many castles, vineyards, and more. This is much better than rail travel, as you’ll experience the scenic wonder of the Rhine Valley from the best vantage point – the river itself!
Your Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises that sail between Cologne to Bad Hönningen andLinz or Koblenz to Mainz within the current KD timetable (with the exception of the special theme cruises).
- Cruise on the Rhine river
- Cruise on the Moselle river (Friday - Sunday only)
- Food and drinks
When you get there
At any KD landing point along the Rhine and Moselle rivers. Stops: Cologne, Porz, Wesseling, Bonn, Bad Godesberg, Königswinther, Bad Honnef, Unkel, Remagen, Linz, Bad Breisig, Bad Hönningen, Andernach, Koblenz, Oberlahnstein, Rhens, Braubach, Boppard, Kamp-Bornhofen, Bad Salzig, St. Goarshausen, St. Goar, Oberwesel, Kaub, Bacharach, Lorch, Assmannshausen, Bingen, Rüdesheim, Eltville, Wiesbaden-Bieb, MainzOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Many boats only leave once a day. It is therefore important to take a look at the schedule to see at which times the boats are leaving from each starting point
• It is not possible to travel all the way from Cologne to Mainz in one day
• All boats are wheelchair accessible