White Pass & Yukon Route Railway & Private Emerald Lake Tour
- Experience history aboard the White Pass & Yukon Route historic narrow gauge railway
- Wonder at Klondike Gold Rush History as you follow the trail of '98
- Enjoy pristine Yukon scenery and chances of wildlife on this private tour
Once in Fraser, B.C., show your passports to Canadian Customs officers, then meet your tour guide for the van portion of your tour. Your guide will drive you farther north into Yukon, Canada, wowing you with tales of the Klondike Gold Rush, while on the hunt for picture postcard photo ops, and wildlife viewing opportunities. Lunch will be available for purchase in Carcross, Yukon in the afternoon.
The turn around point for this tour will be Emerald Lake, a sparkling gem of a lake nestled along the S. Klondike Highway. On the return drive to Skagway, continue the search for wildlife, while watching the glaciated and snowy north faces of the White Pass Mountains unfold before you. Once back in Skagway, your guide will drop you off anywhere in town.
- Pick up and drop off
- Fun scavenger hunt for children
- Food and drinks are not included in the cost of the tour
Prepare for the activity
If staying in town, meet at the supplier's office at 777 Alaska St. Skagway, AK 99840. If visiting on a cruise ship, meet at the end of your ship's pier, just past port security. Your guide will be waiting there wearing a blue jacket and "Beyond Skagway Tours" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Visa if required
• Please wear comfortable shoes
• Please bring your own reusable water bottles