Whistler: Full-Day Horseback Riding Experience
- Experience the ups and downs of mountain riding
- Learn to appreciate horses
- Ride with folks of your riding ability
- See some of the Coast Mountain Range of British Columbia
- View the Fowl River Falls and Sun God Mountain
- Spot wildlife on your ride
Under the guidance of knowledgeable and friendly guides, you will climb steep and well-maintained mountain trails and travel through quiet forests to reach scenic viewpoints. You can marvel at the serenity and agility of your sure-footed mountain horse, as you climb to about 2000 feet from the trailhead for lunch, where a saddle bag lunch is provided.
After a brief rest, you will continue to ride through forested areas which will allow you to enjoy a slow walk or a fast lope, based on the group's wishes. You will then arrive at the base in Birkenhead at around 5:00PM for your ride back to the ranch. You might even meet up with some other day trippers around the camp fire before you return to the ranch.
- Saddlebag lunch
Prepare for the activity
• You will need to provide your age, weight, height, and riding ability
• Riders need to be least 9 years old and must not weigh over 300 pounds
• Please remember to dress for the season
• Bring sunscreen and insect repellent