Washington DC Monuments at Night Electric Vehicle Tour
- Receive a comprehensive overview of the National Mall and monuments
- Enjoy the stunning views of Washington D.C. at night
- Feel like royalty while cruising in a comfortable, all-electric vehicle
- Pick the brains of a local for tips and tricks to further enjoy the city
Next, you’ll be taken past two of DC’s most incredible monuments, the Washington Monument and the Jefferson Memorial. Afterwards, you’ll be able to wander through the FDR and MLK memorials and enjoy a stroll along the jaw-dropping Tidal Basin at sunset. Continue on past the World War I and World War II Memorials to the Lincoln Memorial, where you will be blown away by views of the Potomac River and the National Mall sparkling in the dark.
You’ll be entertained by stories of the city’s history, statues and famous buildings on your way to the White House, where you’ll see possibly the most iconic American structure. Continue on towards Capitol Hill to be astounded by the Capitol Building. End your tour on a high note by asking your guide for some recommendations for the rest of your stay in the city.
Our RedRoadsters are the personal and comfortable way to tour the National Mall. Equipped with roll-down clear siding they’re the perfect way to sightsee in the rain or wind. Our vehicles are also equipped with warm blankets in the winter for your comfort.
- Transportation by a 5-passenger all-electric vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Tips and gratuities for your guide
Prepare for the activity
12th and Independence Avenue SW, Washington DC (Smithsonian Metro Stop), at the base of the Department of Agriculture Building. Your guide will be holding an Urban Adventures signboardOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 4 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the child price. Children under the age of 4 are permitted to join this tour free of charge (but please note they will be required to sit on a parent's or guardian's lap due to limited space in the eCruiser). Please inform the supplier at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 4
• You will be in a small group of 7 passengers per vehicle plus the driver/guide. Multiple vehicles are available upon request.