DC: Bus Tour with African American History Museum Ticket
- Experience Washington DC with this GetYourGuide exclusive package
- Enjoy limited reserved access to the Smithsonian Institution, the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Learn about DC’s rich history through knowledgeable guides
- Experience the Nation’s Capital by foot, with a walking tour of the White House’s famous lawns
- See the sights from a double-decker bus, where you can hop on and off the bus as many times as you’d like
With 3 routes to choose from, more than 40 stops and unlimited use during operating hours for the duration of your ticket, you have the flexibility to plan your own itinerary and schedule.
The 1-day ticket provides access to all tour loops and allows you to visit famous landmarks, including the Washington Monument, the US Capitol, Thomas Jefferson Memorial and many more.
End your day visiting the National Museum of African American History and Culture. This 4-level museum is the only national museum devoted exclusively to the documentation of African American life, history, and culture.
It features exhibits about the arts, slavery, athletic history and Civil Rights Movement. Items on display include a shawl given to Harriet Tubman by Queen Victoria, a training aircraft used by the Tuskegee Institute, and an invitation to President Obama’s 2009 inauguration and a boombox owned by Chuck D of Public Enemy.
Also included is a 1-hour long walking tour, which provides guests with an up-close, narrated tour of the White House’s North and South Lawns. Visitors can explore the historic grounds, take photographs of the area’s well-known buildings, and learn about the folklore and scandals that uniquely describe Washington, DC’s epic political and cultural history
- Full-day unlimited hop-on hop-off bus access
- Reserved entry to the National Museum of African American History and Culture
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your ticket with a Big Bus Representative at Bus Stop 7, Washington Monument West. Here you will receive your full day bus and walking tour ticket along with your Museum entrance ticket for 2:45 pm.Open in Google Maps ⟶