Warsaw 3.5-Hour Beer Tour
- Taste 9-10 beers at carefully selected venues
- Get a better understanding of Polish drinking culture
- Enjoy a full meal during your tour
You’ll visit 3 carefully selected restaurants and craft beer bars where you’ll be treated to a variety of local beers, great food and, last but not least, fascinating stories about Polish beer.
Guides for this tour are home brewers, hop heads or industry insiders, so you’re guaranteed a professional yet still friendly approach.
After this unique guided tour it’s likely you’ll never want to order a mass-produced lager again!
- 9-10 beer tastings (sit-down)
- Beer snacks
- Full meal
- Bilingual guide
- Written summary of your tour
- Soft drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 4:00 PM at the Charles de Gaulle roundabout (the one with a big palm tree in the middle). Your guide will be waiting next to the monument of a woman holding a wounded soldier on her lap, located in the corner of Nowy Świat, Smolna and Al. Jerozolimskie.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The refusal for safety reasons is not grounds for a refund