Warsaw: Warsaw Historical Group Tour with Pickup & Drop-Off
Pickup includedPickup from your hotel in Warsaw.
- Walk through Warsaw's Old Town and Łazienki Park
- See the UNESCO World Heritage monuments of the Old Town
- Visit the Jewish Ghetto and look at some of the World War II memorials
- Travel along the famous Royal Route of Warsaw
Enter the former Jewish Ghetto to look at the Polin Museum and Memorial to the Heroes of the Ghetto. Continue to the Museum of the History of Polish Jews and discover where the Nazis assembled the Jews for deportation to the death camps on the infamous Umschlagplatz.
Continue by bus to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Monument of the Warsaw Uprising and Monument to the Victims of the Katyn Massacre. Drive through the gritty Praga District, traffic permitting, and see the Monument of Brotherhood of Arms. Get a unique view from Dąbrowski Bridge before getting dropped off at your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Guide services in English
- Transportation by new air-conditioned bus
- 3 walks during the tour
- Entrance fees (there are no museums on this tour)