Explore the largest former Nazi concentration camp on a 1-day tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau. Learn about one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe. See the gas chambers and barracks, as you comprehend the enormity of what happened here.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Starting time 5:40 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Warsaw.
- Visit the largest former Nazi concentration camp on a 1-day tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Learn more about one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe
- Benefit from a private transport from your hotel in Warsaw
- All entrance fees and ticket
- Private transport in air-conditioned car provided by English-speaking driver
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel
- Lunch of traditional Polish dumplings
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide in the museum
- Headsets in the museum
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Please check your email. You will get important information from the tour operator via email.
- The guided tour of Auschwitz Birkenau State Museum is approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes long and is conducted according to Auschwitz Birkenau State Museum Rules and Regulations.
- Waiting time in the queue might be extended due to the lack of fast track tickets