Warsaw: 3-Hour Car Tour of Jewish Warsaw
Pickup includedPick-up at your hotel
- Learn about great Jews that lived in Warsaw and the largest Jewish community in Europe
- Admire the climate of pre-war multi-cultural Warsaw
- Discover the only synagogue in Warsaw that survived WWII
- Find out what the words mezuzah, Aron Kodesh and rabbi mean
- Visit the newly-opened Jewish Museum
This 3-hour tour of Jewish Warsaw takes you to places where you can still admire the climate of pre-war multi-cultural Warsaw. You will visit the only synagogue which survived WWII and the Jewish cemetery where famous rabbis, Tzadiks, and Jewish families are buried. You will discover what the words menorah, Torah, Aron Kodesh and mezuzah mean. You will also learn about the symbolic meaning and architecture of the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews, the first and only museum in the world dedicated to the history and present of Polish Jews. Take a look at the synagogue, the last streets of Jewish Warsaw, the Jewish Cemetery, and the Museum of the History of Polish Jews with a local expert.
- Pickup at your hotel and drop off at your hotel
- Certified tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Food or drink
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
• Please note that the synagogue and the cemetery are closed on Saturdays
• During this tour, no guided tour of the POLIN Museum is offered
• It is recommended to explore the core exhibition with audio guides, which are available in English and other languages as well. It is a good idea to have at least 2.5 hours to visit the core exhibition.
• Please plan your visit considering the opening hours of the POLIN Museum.
Monday, Thursday, Friday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 pm (the last entrance: 4:00 PM). Tuesday: closed. Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM (the last entrance: 6:00 PM).
• The Museum is closed on: April 1, May 31, September 19, November 1, December 24, 25, 31
• It is recommended to either purchase a public transport ticket in advance (the best option is the 24 hours ticket which is approximately €4 per person) or bring approximately 20 PLN per person