London: Harry Potter Studio Tour with Transfers
- Travel to the Harry Potter studios in a luxury air-conditioned coaches from selected areas around London and the South East
- Explore the Harry Potter studios
- See many other behind the scenes props and costumes
You will be able to view some of the beautifully crafted sets, props and costumes such as Hagrid’s motorbike, a 1:24 scale model of Hogwarts Castle, Platform 9 ¾ as well as many other props and sets. You can even partake in unique experiences such as flying a broomstick high over Hogwarts whilst trying to catch the golden snitch and enjoying a Butterbeer in the Backlot Cafe.
Get to see behind the scenes secrets of many of the special effects sets such as the Great Hall and other important scenes from the Harry Potter series. At the end of your tour, you will meet your driver in your coach who will drop you off at the pick-up point, your point of origin.
- Entrance ticket to Warner Brothers Studios
- Transportation to and from Warner Brothers Studios London by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Complimentary mineral water
Prepare for the activity
Brighton, Madeira Drive, BN2 1AY: pickup time (2:15 PM), Watford Junction Station Bus Stop, WD17 1EU: Pickup time (4:30 PM). Please look for a large, white coach left of the bus stop as you come out of Watford Junction station. Please arrive 15 minutes prior tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶