Experience Waiheke Island from the air, discovering its magical beaches and wineries. Take in the stunning scenery of the Treasure Islands, Rangitoto Volcano and Auckland city. Relax as you begin to understand the charm of this scenic destination.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Have a guaranteed window seat and unimpaired views
- See incredible views of New Zealand's Waiheke Island and surroundings
- Marvel at the panoramic views of Auckland, Rangitoto Island and the Waitemata Harbour
- Fly in comfort in a single engine Cessna aircraft
- Scenic flight
- Greeting and trip overview on the wall map, prior to departure
- In-flight commentary to highlight the points of interest
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
171 Carsons Rd, Waiheke Island, Auckland 1971, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The weather plays a significant part in flying in the region and this tour will only operate if conditions allow both a safe and enjoyable experience. If the trip is canceled due to weather, then the booking can simply be rolled to the next available flying day. It is recommended that you book for your first available day in Auckland/Waiheke so that you have maximum flexibility to roll on to a following fine weather day.
- Flights are weather dependent, select your preferred departure when booking and the local partner will confirm your exact trip details by email after booking.
- You must provide all traveler's individual weights when booking. If a traveler's individual weight exceeds 110 kilograms please also contact the local operator after booking.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing as the temperature in the plane will be similar to outside.