Picture in Volendam Costume with Cheese and Clog Tour
- Get your picture taken in traditional Volendam clothing
- Enjoy a guided tour and learn about clog making
- Taste the real Dutch Gouda and Edam cheese
- Bring home a perfect holiday souvenir
After the photo shoot, you can enjoy a guided tour in which you learn how to make a typical Dutch Gouda or Edam cheese. In the clog factory, you will get the chance to see a piece of wood turn into footwear and learn about the different varieties of clogs.
In the shop you can have a look at all kinds of souvenirs and taste Dutch biscuits such as stroopwafel, a delicious local fruit wine and of course all kinds of cheeses. Try a rock hard, two-year old cheese or a cheese with cumin seeds, a famous delicacy in Holland. When you are finished perusing the souvenir section your photos will be waiting for you at the checkout.
- One high quality photo per person to take home (size: 15 x 23cm)
Prepare for the activity
• The price of this activity is the same for people of all ages (including children and babies)