Museum of Art History & Leopold Museum Combination Ticket
- Admire works of art by Klimt and Egon Schiele at the Leopold Museum
- Discover the unique art by Rubens, Rembrandt, Vermeer, Velázquez, Raffael, Tizian, and Dürer at the Museum of Art History
- See the world-famous Saliera by Benvenuto Cellini in the newly opened Chamber of Art and Wonder
Discover the superb masterpieces by Ruben, Rembrandt, Raffael, Velázques, Tizian, and Dürer at the magnificent Museum of Art History.
The Leopold Museum houses the world’s largest Schiele collection as well as fascinating works by Gustav Klimt. You can also admire paintings, graphics, and objects from the 19th and 20th centuries. See the precious handicrafts and original pieces of furniture of the Art Nouveau period and the Vienna Workshops.
- Admission to the Leopold Museum
- Admission to the Museum of Art History
- Audio guide
- Tour (you are welcome to come with your own tour guide)
Prepare for the activity
Please present your voucher at the main entrance to the Museum of Art History. Museum of Art History: Maria-Theresien-Platz, 1010 Vienna Leopold Museum: MuseumsQuartier, Museumsplatz 1, 1070 ViennaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• The ticket can be used on different days
• The ticket is valid for 1 year after purchase