Vienna City Card: Discounts and Public Transport
- Take advantage of great discounts at the Hofburg Palace, Schönbrunn Palace, and more
- Enjoy free public transport in downtown Vienna (journeys to the airport excluded)
- Get a free coupon booklet listing all of the Vienna City Card's perks and benefits
The Vienna City Card also lets you visit some of the city's most important sights. Get discounts at plenty of Vienna's museums, exhibitions, theaters, concerts, shops, cafés, restaurants and wine taverns. Vienna is waiting for you!
To learn about all of the benefits of the Vienna City Card, see the coupon book that you'll receive along with your card.
If you're traveling with your family, take advantage of more great discounts for children!
Get discounts for over 210 museums, attractions, theaters, shops and restaurants with the Vienna City Card. Please see your Vienna Card coupon book for full information about all the discounts you can get with your card.
- Free public transportation in Vienna for 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Discounts and deals at many museums, attractions, theaters, concerts, shops, cafes and restaurants
- Kids go free on public transportation (until 15 years of age; ID required)
- Transportation from and to the airport
Prepare for the activity
Tourist Info Points where you can pickup the Vienna City Card: Tourist Info Vienna Albertinaplatz/Maysedergasse 1010 Vienna Daily from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Tourist Info Vienna Airport in the arrival hall Daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM Tourist Info Vienna Main Station in the InfoPoint of ÖBB Daily from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Each Vienna City Card includes free public transport for a child under the age of 15, in addition to the ticket holder. Please ask about children's admission prices at museums, attractions and sights
• Each Vienna City Card and its advantages are available for the duration of your stay (7 days maximum). Public transportation must be validated and used within those 7 days