Vienna: Ghosts and Legends 2-Hour Walking Tour by Night
- Visit the most haunted locations in the center of Vienna
- Hear creepy historical stories about the city
- Learn more about real historical criminal cases
- Discover Vienna's "Count Dracula"
- See the Hofburg Palace, Augustinian Church, the Neuer Markt, and many other sights
- Explore the Blutgasse district and see St. Stephen's Cathedral
Find out whether witches or even vampires wreaked havoc in the city, learn about the role Vienna played in the beginning of the “Dracula” novel, and discover which buildings in the city are the most haunted.
The walking tour takes you along the walls of the Hofburg Palace past the Augustinian Church. You’ll then visit the Neuer Markt, where you’ll hear numerous scary and strange stories. You’ll then continue on through the Blutgasse district, one of the oldest parts of the city center. At the end of the tour you’ll see the legendary St. Stephen's Cathedral.
- Guided walking tour
- Pick-up and drop off