Vienna: 1-Day Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing Bus & Free WiFi
- Tour the historic city center on board a panoramic bus
- Discover the Baroque buildings of imperial Vienna
- Admire the ornate opera house of the Vienna State Opera
- Stroll along the statues of famous musicians in the Stadtpark
- Go to the House of Music to see some of the oldest musical instruments
- Walk along the Donaukanal in the Innere Stadt
Regarded as a 'City of Music' for its extraordinary musical legacy, Vienna is also known as the 'City of Dreams' due to its association with the psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, and you can follow his story in the Sigmund Freud Museum. Stops along the way include the Haus der Musik, which presents the history of music through interactive exhibitions.
The on-board recorded commentary is available in 12 languages, providing valuable information to help you plan your day. Soak up the sights of the impressive buildings, then jump off at any of the following stops to explore more:
On this route you will learn more about the history of the famous Ring Street and the Hofburg Palace getting to know the life of the Habsburg’s in Vienna. You will also have the possibility to explore the Prater with its Giant Ferris Wheel as well as the Danube Island.
2. House of Music/Haus der Musik
3. Museums Quartier/ Mariahilferstrasse
4. Museums / Hofburg
5. Rathaus / City Hall
9. Pier 3
10. Blue Danube/Pier 8- DDSG River Cruise
11. Danube Tower/Donauturm
12. Old Danube/Alte Donau
13. UNO CITY / DC Tower
14. Danube Island/Donauinsel
15. Schwedenplatz/Danube Canal (River Cruise)
Schönbrunn Blue Route
This route guides you from the city center out to the Schönbrunn Palace and the Belvedere. You will learn more about Vienna’s imperial heritage and the life of Sisi.
2. Aqua Terra Zoo / Haus des Meeres
3. Mariahilferstrasse / Ibis Hotel
4. Schönbrunn Palace / Schloss Schönbrunn
5 Hauptbahnhof/ Main Train Station
8. House of Music / Haus der Musik
9. Museums Quartier /Mariahilfer Strasse
Guided City Walk - included in Classic, Premium and Deluxe Ticket
Departure from Stop 1 " Opera"
11:30 AM - Language: English
Discover the life of the Habsburgs by visiting Hofburg, the Spanish Riding School, Heldenplatz, and the Capuchin’s Crypt – the main place of entombment for members of the House of Habsburgs. The tour also covers the music in the city, from Mozart to Haydn and Beethoven, plus the many composers Vienna is famous for. The tour starts from stop 1: Opera, lasts approximately 90 minutes and ends at St. Stephens Cathedral, the most important Gothic church in Austria.
Live Guided Night Tour - (7:30 PM summer, 6:00 PM winter) - only included in the Premium Ticket
The unique Viennese evening tour is designed to give you a different perspective of the most iconic sights in Vienna when dusk falls and the city emerges in a sea of lights. With informative commentary from a live guide you will discover Vienna in a new light. The tour starts from stop 1: Opera and takes you along the famous Ring street passing the Prater and the Blue Danube. The tour lasts approximately 1 hour and is in English.
- Vienna 1-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus ticket
- 2 different tour routes (classic and premium ticket)
- Recorded commentary in 13 languages
- Guided walking tour (classic and premium ticket)
- Free WiFi on all buses
When you get there
• Schönbrunn Blue Route: first bus 9:30 am, last bus: 6:00 pm in summer, 4:30 pm in winter. Frequency every 20-30 mins in summer and 30-45 mins in winter. Duration about 1 hour and 25 minutes
• You can join the bus tour at any of the hop-on hop-off points
• Recorded commentary is available in 13 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, Turkish, Hindi, Hebrew and Russian
• Please note that delays are possible due to heavy traffic