From Vienna: Bratislava City Tour with Food Options
- Enjoy a walking tour through the historical city center of Bratislava
- Visit the many landmarks with a knowledgeable, licensed guide
- Enjoy delicious coffee & cake or lunch and beer depending on option chosen
Stroll through the historical center of Bratislava. See all the city’s important landmarks including the Opera, Reduta building, Man at Work statue, Central Square, Primate's Palace and Michael's Gate.
Enjoy a coffee and cake at a café after your walking tour. Take advantage of more free time to explore the city on your own. Meet up back at the bus station at 6:20 PM, arriving in Vienna at 7:20 PM.
- Professional tour guide
- 1-hour guided walking tour
- Coffee & cake at a local café in Bratislava (if option is selected)
- Lunch (if option is selected)
- Beer tasting (if option is selected)
- Roundtrip bus transportation between Vienna and Bratislava, operated by Flixbus
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
Vienna International Bus Terminal, 1030 Vienna. At 12 PM meet your guide in Bratislava in front of main entrance to the Park Inn Danube Hotel, Rybne Namestie 1, Bratislava. The guide will be holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶