Victoria Day Trip by Seaplane from Vancouver
- Fly from Vancouver Harbour to Victoria's Inner Harbour and back by seaplane
- Visit world-famous Butchart Gardens on a bus tour
- Browse the shops, visit a museum, and see other Victoria attractions
After you arrive in Victoria you’ll enjoy a coach tour that take you to the famous Butchart Gardens. In Victoria the shops, a museum, and several other attractions are just steps away.
You’ll return to Vancouver by seaplane on a scheduled afternoon flight of your choice.
With more than 50 aircraft, Harbour Air and Westcoast Air operate the largest all-seaplane fleet in the world. DeHavilland DHC-3 Turbine Single Otters and Twin Otters service regularly scheduled flights between the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island. DHC-2 Beavers service the Gulf Islands. Cessna 185 aircraft are available for charter.
- Return Airfare
- Bus Ticket
- Admission to Butchart Gardens
- Taxes, fees and carbon offset charges
When you get there
Outbound Flight: Vancouver Seaplane Terminal, located at Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre, Unit #1, Burrard Landing, 1055 Canada Place Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3. Please check in for your flight 30 minutes prior to departure time. Photo ID is required. Coach tour to Butchart Gardens, operated by Cruise Victoria: Pick-up Location: In front of the Fairmont Empress, 721 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1W5. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your preferred departure. Return Flight from Victoria: You must check in at 950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3 Please check in 25 minutes prior departure time. Photo ID is required.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note, this tour operates from May to October
• Passengers may be combined with others on the same trip